How to make being GREEN-easy and Practical
The savings to you – when you take a few easy steps to be GREEN – are a plenty! We need to learn not to use our resources in such a way that they become depleted for future generations. One truth – up to 30%, on average, of our home’s heating and air is wasted. This being said, I know, being a Realtor, there is a lot I can do to help my clients save money and make a difference to their environment each and every day. Here is a start. These are some of the best websites I have researched thus far:
- EnergyStar – Offers guidelines for energy audits and managment, green constriction, and rebates.
- Flex Your Power – You can enter a zipcode and also search for local rebates, energy audits, etc.
- California Home Energy Efficiency Rating Services – The California Home Energy Efficiency Rating Services-Rates and certifies home builders on energy-efficient construction.
- California Association of Realtors At Home with Green – Provides information to homeowners, Realtors, and the general public on how to “green” their living spaces.
- Easy Eco Blog – Provide hundreds of ways to save money and energy.
- ICF (IntegraSpec Concrete Forms) Technology – An innovative building system that builds stronger, safer, quieter, energy efficient and environmentally friendlier homes and structures.
Overview of ICF Technology
ICF Technical Features